Develop new products, services and business models
DUAL THINKING WORKSHOP | 3 DAYS
We support you to develop creative solutions out of six main questions:
- What drives you (passion)?
- What are the challenges the corporation is facing?
- What are the needs of the customers (empathy)?
- What are the possibilities of technology?
- What is our common goal (purpose)?
- How could we adapt our product/service/business model?
The 7 phases of the Dual Thinking process
THE PHASES ARE CONNECTED AND INFLUENCE EACH OTHER.
What you will get out of this Dual Thinking workshop
- Discover what you are enthusiastic about and what drives your peers.
- Define your core values and those of your co-workers.
- Learn about your strengths and help others to discover theirs.
- Gather information about trends, and the changes the world is facing.
- Analyze the challenges you and your company is facing.
- Question assumptions about users that are not true anymore.
- Align your values with the DNA of your company.
- Define the question for new products, services & business models.
- Ideate creative solutions with the IQudo Coopetition Method (developing ideas one-on-one).
4. EVALUATION & REALISATION
- Build a prototype from your best idea.
- Get feedback on your first prototype from your peers and refine it.
- Create a story around your idea and present it to the group.
- Evaluate your solution with the 4R.*