Does this sound familiar? Your business is growing quickly, your employees are smart and motivated to make money but don't seem to care so much about the company. What's missing is a compelling vision for employees to enjoy going to work every day and core values your coworkers can identify with. In this 3-days workshop, you will discover your personal peak performance values, those of your peers, and identify the core values for your company. You will develop a corporate vision and a business strategy that drives you in times of change.
Develop your corporate vision, core values & business strategy
Dual Thinking Vision Workshop | 3 DAYS
We will support you develop creative solutions out of these six main questions:
- What drives you and what are your values (passion)?
- What are the challenges the corporation is facing?
- What are the needs of the customers (empathy)?
- What are the possibilities of technology?
- What is our common goal (purpose)?
- How could we adapt your vision/core values/business strategy?
The 7 phases of the Dual Thinking process
THE PHASES ARE CONNECTED AND INFLUENCE EACH OTHER.
What you will get out of this Dual Thinking Vision workshop
- Discover what you are enthusiastic about (from Greek: Enthousiazein, to “be inspired by a God”).
- Get to know your personal values and those of other leaders.
- Learn more about your strengths and help others to discover theirs.
- Gather information about trends, and the changes the world is facing.
- Analyze the challenges you and your company is facing.
- Question assumptions about users that are not true anymore.
- Align your values with the DNA of your company.
- Define questions for your vision & business strategy.
- Craft a compelling corporate vision
- Develop ideas for your business strategy.
4. EVALUATION & REALISATION
- Create a story around your vision, values & business strategy
- Present your ideas to the group, get feedback, and refine your ideas.
- Evaluate your solution with the 4R.*
* The IQudo 4Rs stand for Resonance, Ressources, Relevance, and Rock 'n' Roll. The 4R's have been published in Training Industry Magazine. Read more ...